Thursday, May 24, 2012

DARE TO STARE

Here I want to dwell on a senior citizen's plight
When he stares at pretty young things, though morally upright
Threats from the female brigade are coming left and right
They think the staring exercise will affect my eyesight
Foreboding dire consequences such as a black eye
Or may be a persistent or recurring sty
I am told that the glint in my eye can turn into a squint
Or a black eye if nubile girls give me a karate kick
If missus catches me staring, she might break my brittle bones
If as a result I die, sing me a dirge in soulful tones
But one thing I wanna tell you, for my eyes I have a great attachment
By staring at girls, I dont want to end up with retinal detachment

........................................................................................................

Disclaimer - I want to clarify that by nature I am a shy person and always lower my gaze when a girl passes by. This poem is just for laffs

No comments: