Thursday, May 24, 2012

A LOVE SONG

My dear Chocri,

How my hopeful heart

Longs for your kiss

Soft and sensuous

On pouting lips

You tease and torment me

Since I sent you away

I can taste your temptation

Day after day.

I yearn for your love

But together we’re trouble

I try to resist you

But then I want double

A feast or a famine

A flood or a drought

Without my fix

I’m a twisted old fox.

Our loving is luscious

So when you are spent

My body’s forlorn

And left to ferment

This separation of souls

Will leave me slim

But then I’ll blow it all

On an all night binge.

-Your chocoholic lover
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NB:- CHOCRI is a brand name of a German chocolate. This poem reflects the withdrawal symptoms of a chocolate addict. If you thought otherwise, you have a dirty mind.

No comments: